The Champaign Lions Clubs collects used eyeglasses, sunglasses and hearing aids for the Lions International Program, which recycles glasses at 17 centers worldwide.
For more information, call (217) 359-5333.
We have many collection sites in Champaign-Urbana, including the following:
1. America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses, 2032 N. Prospect, Champaign
2. Chittick's Family Eyecare, 8 Dunlap Court, Savoy
3. Eyemart Express, 2515 N Prospect, Champaign
4. Busey Bank:
6. All About Eyes, 525 Town Center (across from Menard's)
7. Presence Covenant Medical Center, lobby, 1400 West Park, Urbana (lobby)
8. Carle Optical Department, 3rd floor, South Clinic on West University Avenue in Urbana
9. Spritz Jewelers, 205 North Neil, Champaign
10. Dr. Jodi Albert & Assoc, 308 South Neil (just north of Springfield Ave)
11. Jones Optical, 1711 South Neil, Champaign
12. Urbana Free Library, 210 West Green, Urbana, IL
13. Gailey Eye Clinic, Windsor and Duncan Rd, Champaign
14. Habitat for Humanity ReStore, 119 East University Ave, Champaign
15. Salt & Light, Champaign and Urbana sites
16. Christie Ophthalmology at the Fields 3101 Fields South Drive, Champaign, IL
Also, any Walmart Supercenter Optical Department will take eyeglasses for the Lions Club.